Are you wondering if yerba mate tea is good for you? Or perhaps, are you are tired of taking coffee or other hot drinks in the morning? It is high time that you tried the yerba mate tea. This organic mate herb is an entirely natural drink and is commonly known as the drink of the Gods.’ It is made from naturally caffeinated and nourishing leaves of the holly tree.
It has 24 vitamins, abundant antioxidants, and 15 amino acids. In fact, it if difficult to find such a plant in any area of the world as it contains practically all the necessary vitamin to sustain life. OrganicMateNet has all that you need to learn about the yerba mate tea and also how to get it. You will find it to be a useful herbal tea.
The la yerba mate
The yerba mate tea is a traditional drink in several South American countries that include Brazil, Bolivia and also Argentina. The Guarani nomadic people were the first people to use it. Most of the yerba mate in the world comes from Argentina and Brazil where it is commercially produced it flavor varies slightly depending on whether it came from a female plant or a male plant.
Most people say that it tastes close to the green tea. However, experts say that it contains a lot of flavonoids and more polyphenols than the green tea or even the red wine. A few people toast the yerba mate and can serve it either cold or hot or even mix it with fruit juice.
Advantages of yerba mate tea
The health benefits if taking yerba mate go beyond stimulation and energy boosting. Yerba mate has a powerful nutrient profile that makes it more than just caffeine. Some of the benefits include:
- It gives one a continuous increase in energy. It is well known for its energy boost, and most people describe it as calm, clean and gentle.
- It delivers the most balanced energy boost compared to the other commonly used stimulants in the world. When you use yerba mate, you are alert and will not experience any side effects.
- It will boost mental functions of all kinds. Yerba mate will enhance alertness, mood and also memory. It makes you motivated and more productive by stimulating neurotransmitter production.
- It is a nutritional powerhouse with antioxidants, minerals and also vitamins.
- It can be used as a medicinal plant, and also, boost the immune system-It can help you lose a lot of weight and help your digestive system.
Yerba mate is arguably one of the healthiest drinks on the planet, make a purchase of your mate from OrganicMate.net and you will enjoy, especially if you are looking for the best mate possible. You will also be guided on the different options and what you may need to make a purchase.…... Read More